Liquid Silicone for Craft Resin Mold Making
|FOB Price:||US $10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kg||US $10/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||8 Ton Per Day|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HY- 6 series silicone for resin molding
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Certificate: MSDS, FDA, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Application: Silicone for Resin Molding
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Port: Shenzhen
- Specification: 25kg, 200kg packing
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: White
- Brand: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- MOQ: 200 Kgs
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: Hong Ye silicone
- Origin: Shenzhen
RTV silicone of Hy-6 series is comprised of Hy-615,hy-620,hy-625,hy-630,hy-635,hy-640 . Each is a two part , condensation curing mold making product offering high duplication times , which is suitable for a wide arrange of products .
Product Description of liquid silicone for craft resin mold making :
TIPS:Welcome to visit our shop, as the freight depends on different quantity and different area, so before you purchase the products, please communicate with us to confirm the freight firstly, or even if you already ordered and paid the money, we are unable to arrange the delivery for you. Thank you for your attention.
Mixing Ratio (%)
Operating time (mins 25 0C )
Curing time(hours 25 0C)
Density ( g/cm 3 )
Viscosity (Mpas -25 0C)
Tear-strength (kN/m )
(Any color is available is requested )
Silicone rubber will not release low molecule under the condition of crosslinking,so the volume will not vary,linear shrinkage will less than 0.1;it does not subject to the thickness of the products, and can be cured deeply;it with high tensile and tear strength and anti-yellowy under high temperature of 200.
Instructions for use :
1. Stir the base (Part A) well beofre use (except when depending on machine ).
2. Shake the catalyst container (Part B) well before use.
3. This is a 100 Part A to 5 Part B mixing ratio by weight. Weigh the desire amount of base into a clean mixing container.
4. Weight the proper amount of catalyst into the container. Mix the base and catalyst together by stirring with a stick until a uniform color is obtained. Scrape the container walls and bottom well to insure a thorough mix.
5. Though it is often unnecessary to deair the material due to its low viscosity some may choose to do so. If so,place the container into a vacuum chamber and evacuate the entrapped air from the mixture using a vacuum pump capable of achieving 29 inches of mercury vacuum. The mixture will rise, crest and then collapse in the container. Interruption (bumping) of the vacuum may be necessary to prevent overflowing the container. Keep the mixture under full vacuum for 2-3 minutes.
6. Bleed air slowly into the vacuum chamber. When the chamber is at atmospheric equiplibrium, remove the cover plate and take out the container.
7. Pour the deaired material slowly in a steady stream from one end of the mould so that the material flows evenly over the pattern. This should minimize emtrapment of air bubbles under the flowing material. A"ready"mold may be poured firstly over the pattern, which will also help reduce the possibility of entrapping air on the pattern and in the cured rubber.A mold release agent may be applied on the pattern first to improve release.
8. Allow the rubber to cure for 2 to 4 hours at 24C before removing the cured rubber mold
from the pattern. Heat acceleration not recommended with this product.
9. For best results, pls leave the finished molds for 24 hours before using.
Twelve(12) months from date of shipment when stored under 25C in the original sealed packages.
20kgs/drum, 25kgs/drum,200kgs/drum; vaccumed packing.
Call Us Anytime With Questions About Your Application.
More information , pls feel free to contact Ms Hebbe:
Tel: (00) 86-755-89948006