Platinum Silicone Rubber for Sex Toys and Private Parts Penis Molds
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8 Tons Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HY-E610
- Material: Silicone
- Voice: Unable
- Age: 31~40 Years Old
- Grade: Mid Toys
- Function: Leisure
- Sample of Silicone: Free Sample Silicone
- Certifications: SGS, MSDS, RoHS, FDA
- Mixing Ration: 1:1 ; 10:1
- Curing Time: 3~5hours
- Appearance: Liquid
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Type: Sex Toy
- Sex: Male
- Consumer Groups: Successful People
- Certification: SGS, CE
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Color of Base Silicone: Transparent
- Hardness: 10 Shore a
- Delievery Time: Within 3 Days After Bank Slip Received
- Working Time: 30~50 Min
- Sampl;E: Avalible
- Trademark: Hong Ye silicone rubber
- Specification: RoHS
- HS Code: 39100000
Platinum Silicone Rubber E-610 is generally named two-component silicone rubber that vulcanizes at room temperature, with Part A the flowable liquid, part B the curing agent (platinum catalyst).
1). This material is very suitable to make molds for health care products, such as silicon insoles, Silicone Gel Toe Spreaders, Silicone Gel Arch Supports, Silicone Gel Metatarsal Pad, silicon pads, Silicone Gel Heel Cups,
2). Meanwhile, it is also widely used for precast concrete products, artificial stones, concrete building decorations, cement, gypsum or plaster, resin, polyresin, polyurethane, candle and soap molds, tyre molds;
3). It is also applicable for food grade products, such as silicone molds for chocolates, candies, cakes, ice cubes and so on;
4). It is also used for life casting, silicone protheses making, etc.
|Mixing Ratio||1:1 / 10:1|
|Tensile-strength( MPa )||4.5|
|Tear-strength (kN/m )||14±2|
Note: Other hardness is adjustable.
4.Addition cure silicone rubber - Advantages
A. All hardness from 0 to 40 shore A;
B. Good fluidity, good operability, good for pouring method;
C. Excellent mechanical properties, in particular tear strength and tensile strength;
D. Excellent flexibility, easy to demould.
E. High temperature resistance, high duplication times and repeated use.
F. Good cut-growth resistance;
G. High durometer hardness;
H. Low shrinkage;
I. Easy release;
J. Room temperature cure within 24 hours;
K. Heat-accelerable cure ;
5. Addition cure silicone rubber - Operation Instructions
A. Mixing component A with B evenly according its mix ratio.
B. It cures by heating up the temperature when pouring into the mold.
C.The curing time is subject to the temperature, short time will be required under high temperature, long time will be required while the product with large thickness.
6.Addition cure silicone rubber - Package
If ratio is 1:1 : 40 KG/SET (Part A 20KG + Part B 20KG);
400KG/SET(Part A 200KG + Part B 200KG).
If ratio is 10:1: 22KG/SET (Part A 20KG + Part B 2KG);
220KG/SET(Part A 200KG + Part B 20KG).
6. Addition cure silicone rubber - Shelf life
Twelve (12) months when stored at 25ºC in tightly closed original packages.
1) Professional production factory - have more than 20years manufacturing experience
2) Production workers are stable - worked in here since the factory established
3) Superior quality and stable quality with competitive price
4) Enough production capacity and timely delivery - 120 production equipments
5) Packing as your request, with photo before shipment
6) Prompt shipment with professional documents-CI/PL/BL
7) Customer-centric service - E mail / phone / online tool (Skype/MSN)
8)We ensure the deliver time, high quality, and the best after-sale service for you.
9)Any problems, no matter big or small, we will do our best to solve it with you, make you satisfied.
Question:How many kgs of silicone i need to make a mold, like 1m*1m?
Answers: First, you change the "m" to "cm" . then the V(volume)=100cm(length)*100cm(width)*1.5cm(height or thickness) =15000cm3
→ the density of the liquid silicone is 1.1g/cm3→ the quantity= 15000cm3
Question: How can i know the thickness of the silicone mold?
Answers: For the pouring way, if you do not have a plaster have a base to keep its shape(like square),then we usually suggest that 2-3cm is enough. If yes, then 1-1.5 cm enough.
Question: Why is there not enough 25kgs silicone in the drum?
Answers: V=m/p. because the different of the silicone viscosity, so there will be a little diffenrence. when the viscosity is lower, there will be 26kgs or more. In contrast, there will be 24kgs or little.
More applications, pls contact Lydia:
Mob: +86 18988789546