Food Molding Silicone Rubber
|100-199 200-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12.68 US $11.89 US $11.24 US $10.65|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HY-E625
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Feature: Liquid
- Sample: Available
- Purity: 100%
- Application: Silicone for Mold Making
- Trademark: Hong Ye Silicone rubber
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Translucent
- Sticker: Available
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Specification: SGS. ROHs. MSDS. ISO9001
- HS Code: 39100000
Application of food grade liquid silicone rubber
It has 2 main parts application:
First: making many kinds of molds:
*Making molds for:
Low melt metals (mold life can be short) RTV 2 K Silikone
Cement, Concrete silicone rubber distributo RTV 2 K Silikone r rs
making concrete stones
resin molds food grade silicone rubber
chocolate , candy and any other FDA food product mold making
*Making molds for food grade products: chocolate molds, cake molds, sugar molds,ect.
*Making molds for life casting: real hand molds, real feet molds, dildos molds, sex doll molds, ect.
Second: make silicone products, like silicone insoles, silicone gel, ect.
and prosthetics arms, prosthetics hands, prosthetics foot, prosthetics legs, ect.
and silicone mask, skin, ect. sex dolls, sex toys, ect.
Advantages of food grade liquid silicone rubber
Features of medical silicone buy/food grade liquid silicone rubber
High chemical resistance to the aggressive components of some types of resin
High resistance to laceration (this characteristic guarantees high resistance to wear and tear)
High level of accuracy in reproducing very small particulars
High dimensional stability over time and non-deformability
Considerable resistance to high temperatures and to ageing
Excellent non-stick effect
Soft, stretchy, high tear resistance,
Will not shrink in service
Technique Data Sheet of E-625 food grade liquid silicone rubber
Tensile strength (kgf/cm2)
Pot life/working time (mins)
Curing time/setting time (hrs)
Shrinkage rate (%)
(Note: the hardness , color, curing time and operation time is adjustable)
Operation instruction of HY-E Series molding silicone:
1. Pls clear the model and tool totally before operation to prevent cure inhibition.
2.Weigh the two part correctly by electronic weight in two separate container .
3. Mixing the two part in 1:1 and stir part A and part B evenly in 2-3 minutes .
4.And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3
minutes . (If there is no vacuum machine, pls pour the mixture carefully and slowly
down the side of the mold frame so that less bubbles caused)
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent(detergent or soap water) on
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame .
Notice: As our E-series silicone is platinum cure silicone , which is very easy to cause
cure inhibition , so pls do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before
operation . Besides , pls avoid the liquid E-series silicone contact or mix with the
following material , otherwise the silicone won't be cured :
1. Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic
tin compounds )
2 .Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4 .Pewter solder flux.
SHELF LIFE:8-10 months when stored under 24°C in original unopened packages.
PACKAGE: Packed in 20kg/pail+20kg/pail, 200kg/pail+200kg/pail.
More information, pls contact Lydia:
whatsup: 00 86 18988789546