Silicone Liquid Rubber for Transparent Silicone Product Prototyping
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8tons Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HY-E640
- Appearance: Liquid
- MOQ: 1 Kg
- Brand: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Specification: RoHS, ISO-2001, SGS
- HS Code: 39100000
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Certifications: Reach, RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000, UL
- Color: Translucent
- Application: Silicone for Prototyping Mold Casting
- Port: Shenzhen
- Payment: T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Uniun
- Transport Package: 20kg/Drum 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen
transparent silicone product prototyping
HY-E640 TECHNICAL DATASHEET
HY-E640 is two-components platinum cure silicone rubber, Part A and Part B. It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. The mixing ratio is 1:1 or 10:1, mainly be suitable for prosthesis, prototyping, construction molding and silicone face mask.
|Mixing ratio||1:1 or 10:1|
|Pot life (mins)||20-40|
|Curing time (25ºC) hrs||3-5|
|Tensile strength (MPa)||9±2|
*Food grade, nontoxic.
*High tensile and tear strength
*High temperature resistance, can resist more than250ºC
*Easy for operation (mixing ratio at 1:1 /10:1)
*Good dimensional stability *Rapid prototyping
Step 1: prepare the original molds
Prepare an perfect original mold and clean it totally before operation .
*Notes:Make sure your original molds and operation tool cleaned up totally to avoide uncure problem .
Step 2: Take 100 G part A and 100 G part B (Or 100 G part A and 10 G part B) and mix them evenly.
*Notes: Addition cure mold making silicon rubber is two part flowing liquid , Pls follow the step strictly:
1.Weigh the two part exactly by electronic weight..
If any part not in exactly weight , it may cause changing of hardness , or even cause uncure problem.
2.Mix part A and part B evenly.
Otherwise the silicon rubber will be partly solidified and this will give birth to difficulties in your final operation. What's more, the finished molds will meet a short life. All of these will cause a waste of silicon rubber.
Step 3: Vacuum pumping
Without exception, this step takes less than 10 minutes. Otherwise, it will cause cross linking reaction, and no more further steps will be available.
Step 4: Pouring casting or Brush operation
*Notes:1. For simple pattern products we suggest use pouring operation way , which will be very easy to operate and demould. Pourable silicone require light viscosity which will be easy to flow smoothly and easy to de-air .
2.For delicate pattern products we suggest use brushing operation way , which can copy the pattern exactly . Brushable silicone require high viscosity which won't be easy to flow away and easy to brush .
3. We suggest set the silicone mold for another 12 hours after demould before put into large production .
This is platinum cure silicone, which is very easy to cause cure inhibition, so please do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before operation. Besides, please avoid the
silicone contact or mix with the following material , otherwise the silicone won't be cured:
- Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic tin compounds )
- Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
- Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
- Pewter solder flux.
Mix 1 : 1 ---- 40kgs as a set (Part A 20Kg + Part B 20Kg)
Mix 10: 1 ---- 22kgs as a set (Part A 20Kg + Part B 2Kg)
Shelf life and transportation
- Twelve (12) months when stored at 25C in tightly closed original packages.
- This kind of product is non-dangerous product, which could be transported as general chemicals.
- Storage beyond the expired date does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
More information , pls feel free to contact Ms Lydia: