Liquid Silicone Rubber for Candle Mold Making
|200-999 1,000-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $13.55 US $12.38 US $8.9|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8 Tons Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: E-625
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Feature: Liquid
- Purity: 100%
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Place of Origin: Guangdong China
- Trademark: Hong Ye silicone rubber
- Specification: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Translucent
- Sample: Available
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Brand Name: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Application: Silicone Rubber for Mold Making
- Transport Package: 20kg/Drum, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
liquid silicone rubber for candle mold making
Descriptions of liquid silicone rubber for candle mold making :
addition molding silicone is generally named two-components silicone
rubber, Part A and part B. It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. The
mixing ratio is 1:1,mainly be suitable for making molds application.
Applications of liquid silicone rubber for candle mold making :
addition molding silicone could be mainly used for making concrete
Stones mold , jewelry mold , statue mold, artificial craft mold, wax molds, PU molds, resin molds, gypsum casting, candle molding and chocolate , candy and any other FDA food product mold making,prototyping etc.
Advantages of liquid silicone rubber for candle mold making :
* low shrinkage (less than 0.1% )
*high tensile and tear strength with high copy times
*easy for operation (mixing ratio at 1:1)
*good fluidity easy for pouring operation ( in round 10000 cps )
Technique Data Sheet of addition cure silicone
Tensile strength (kgf/cm2)
Pot life/working time (mins)
Curing time/setting time (hrs)
Shrinkage rate (%)
(Note: the hardness , color, curing time and operation time is adjustable)
Operation instruction of HY-E Series molding silicone:
1. Pls clear the model and tool totally before operation to prevent cure inhibition.
2.Weigh the two part correctly by electronic weight in two separate container .
3. Mixing the two part in 1:1 and stir part A and part B evenly in 2-3 minutes .
4.And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3
minutes . (If there is no vacuum machine, pls pour the mixture carefully and slowly
down the side of the mold frame so that less bubbles caused)
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent(detergent or soap water) on
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame .
Notice: As our E-series silicone is addition cure silicone , which is very easy to cause
cure inhibition , so pls do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before
operation . Besides , pls avoid the liquid E-series silicone contact or mix with the
following material , otherwise the silicone won't be cured :
1. Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic
tin compounds )
2 .Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4 .Pewter solder flux.
More information , pls feel free to contact Ms Hebbe: