Silicone Gel for Encapsulating Air Filters
|FOB Unit Price:||US $12.8 US $8|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HY-9405
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Gel
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Type: Addition Cure Silicone Rubber
- Place of Origin: Guangdong China
- Packaging Details: 20kg/Drum, 200/Drum
- Specification: RoHS
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Feature: Liquid
- Sample: Available
- Purity: 100%
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1
- Brand Name: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Trademark: Hong Ye silicone rubber
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
Application of Silicone gel for encapsulating air filters
HY 9405 silicone gel is two components platinum cure silicone elastomer. It has excellent weather resistance. And also it can absorb heat shrinkable up stress.
It can be used for a great long time without cracking. Our silicone gel 9405 has excellent chemical stability, corrosion resistance, mildew proofing, bacteria-free.
This elastomer adhesive is composed of platinum catalytic poly dimethyl siloxane. It can cure under room temperature, after curing, it can work under the temperature of -60ºC ~ 200 ºC. What's more, when the air filter need to fix, the silicone elastomer can be take out, after fixing, you can put it back.
Features of Silicone gel for encapsulating air filters
1. Excellent weather resistance, UV resistance
2. Good adhesion
3. Low viscosity, easy to perfuse
4. Excellent flexibility, self-healing, no crack
5. Platinum catalytic curing system
6. No curing by-products
|Before Mixing||part A||transparent|
|Curing time (Hours)||3-6|
|After mixing||volume resistivity|
1.Base material surface should be clean and dry.
2. Mix part A and part B with 1:1 by weight, stir it evenly, then injecting the module.
It would be better to pour slowly by one side of the vessel wall, in this way, there would be less bubbles in silicone.
1. Low temperature will make curing time longer.
4. Before curing, 9405 can't contact with the elements such as N,P,S,Sn, Pb,
Hg. Acetylene, vinyl compounds. Because these substances will hinder the
Package of Silicone gel for encapsulating air filters
More information, please feel free to contact Miss Sue