Soap Mold Making Silicone Rubber
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8.38 US $6.88|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum; 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: E620
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Color: Tranlucent
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Curing Time: 3-5 Hours at 25c
- Trademark: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Feature: Liquid
- Sample: Free
- Purity: 100%
- Type: Condensation Silicone Rubber
- Pot Life/Working Life: 30-40 Minutes
- Specification: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 39100000
Description of soap mold making silicone rubber
E620# is generally named two-components silicone rubber, Part A and part B. It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. The mixing ratio is 1:1 or 10:1, mainly suitable for food products mold making, life casting and silicone products.
Applications of soap mold making silicone rubber
Platinum cure silicone rubber is suitable for prosthesis, human body parts, sexy doll etc.
Technical Parameters of soap mold making silicone rubber
|Mixing ratio||1:1 or 10:1|
|Pot life (mins)||20-40|
|Curing time (25ºC) hrs||3-5|
|Tensile strength (MPa)||4.7|
Characteristics of soap mold making silicone rubber
*Food grade, nontoxic.
*High tensile and tear strength
*High temperature resistance, can resist more then 250ºC
*Easy for operation (mixing ratio at 10:1)
*Good dimensional stability
Notice of soap mold making silicone rubber
This is platinum cure silicone , which is very easy to cause cure inhibition , so please do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before operation . Besides , please avoid the silicone contact or mix with the following material , otherwise the silicone won't be cured :
1. Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic tin compounds )
2. Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4. Pewter solder flux.
Package of soap mold making silicone rubber
Mix 10: 1 ---- 22Kgs as a set (Part A 20Kg + Part B 2Kg)
Shelf life and transportation of soap mold making silicone rubber
1. Twelve (12) months when stored at 25C in tightly closed original packages.
2. This kind of product is non-dangerous product, which could be transported as general chemicals.
3. Storage beyond the expired date does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.
For more information of your application of above silione rubber, please contact Ivy freely.
Tel: 0755 89948019