Supply Silicon Rubber for Decorative Stone
|FOB Price:||US $6.88 / kg|
|Min. Order:||200 kilogram|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 kilogram||US $6.88/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||8tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Pail 25kg/Pail 200kg/Pail|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HY-630
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Feature: Liquid
- Sample: Available
- Purity: 100%
- Type: Condensation Silicone Rubber
- Pot Life/Working Life: 30-40 Minutes
- Specification: Msds and Is90001
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Synthetic Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: White
- Sticker: Available
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Mixing Ratio: 100:5
- Trademark: HY Silicone Rubber
- Origin: Shenzhen
Silicone rubber for PU resin mold, poly resin crafts mold. Soap mold, candle mold, lighting mold, RTV-2 molding silicone rubber, silicon rubber are generally named two -component room temperature vulcanization silicone rubber, a kind elastic silicone rubber mold which features with resistance to deformation, high-temperature, acid-alkali and expansion. It mainly applicable to make the silicone mould for cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, resin crafts, lighting ornaments, candles, statues, model design, product exploitation, etc. Silicon flexible molds are used for mold duplication and delicate mold making for poli crafts, resin crafts lighting and candle crafts
Attention, the datasheet just for reference, any speacil request, please feel free to contact us, we will produce the silicone follow your request.
2)Silicon Rubber for Decorative Article Mold Making (condensation series) features:
(1) Silicon rubber for pad printing with SGS and RoHS approval
(2) Curing agent arrange together as free charged
(3) In liquid form and in various colors
(4) With an exceptional fluidity and good operability.
(5)Temperature and deformation resistance as well as low shrinkage.
(6) High duplication times.
(7) Sample orders are available
(8) MOQ: 100KG
3) TECHNICAL GUIDELINES:
1. To choose suitable hardness, It depends on two factors:
1) First one is the size of the mold to be made. if it is large,we need to choose the higher hardness,such as 40,45,50 (shore A).otherwise,we need to choose soft silicone rubber with hardness of 10-35(shore A).
2) Second one is about the details of your application,if the shape or design is complicated; We need to choose soft hardness, as soft rubber can tightly match every small corner of the master mold. Otherwise,hardness of 30,35 or Higher is preferable.
2. To choose proper viscosity
Generally speaking,it depends on whether you have a vacuum chamber. If you have a vacuum chamber,viscosity is not a problem,Or, Comparable low viscosity is preferred ,as bubbles can be easily released in this way.
Need more information about RTV silicone rubber for mold making, please do not hesitate to contact us.
|Mixing proportion of curing agent (%)||5%||5%||5%||5%|
|Operating time (mins 25 0C )||40~70||60~90||40~70||30~50|
|Curing time(hours 25 0C)||4~7||5~7||4~7||3~5|
|Viscosity (Mpas -25 0C)||30000~38000||27000~32000||17000~19000||12000~14000|
|Linear Shrinkage (%)||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3|