RTV Liquid Silicone for Shoe Mold Making and Shoe Sole (HY520 silicone)
- Model NO.: HY520
- Appearance: Liquid
- Feature: Liquid
- Sample: Free
- Purity: 100%
- Place of Origin: Guangdong China
- Packaging Details: 20kg/Drum, 200/Drum
- Specification: SGS. RoHS. MSDS. ISO9001
- HS Code: 39100000
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Color: Any Colors
- Delivery: Within 3 Days After Get Your Bank Receipt
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Brand Name: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Trademark: Hong Ye
- Origin: China
1. Application for RTV Silicon For Shoe Sole Mold Making:
RTV Silicone for Shoe Mold Making mainly used in mold making for manufacturers of shoe molds, sand casting, sole sampling, plaster models, simple products, products with non-complex patterns, as well as product models with stable size and non-deformat.
2. Features for RTV Silicon For Shoe Sole Mold Making
RTV Silicon For Shoe Sole Mold Making with low shrinkage and silicone is good for shoe mold making whatever in perfusion way or brushable way. HY-208 silicone rubber is excellent used in mold making by perfusion way for manufacturers of shoe molds. HY-218 is excellent used in mold making by brushable way for manufacturers of shoe molds.
3. Typical properties for RTV Silicon For Shoe Sole Mold Making:
RTV-2 Room temperature silicone rubber
Usage: Silicon rubber mainly used for model design of manual mold, PVC plastic molds, cement products, low melting point alloy molds, alloy toys, plastic toys, electronics, handicrafts, stationery and so on, special for shoe molds.
4. Using Instruction for RTV Silicon For Shoe Sole Mold Making:
Component A is white flowing liquid and component B is the curing agent. For example, take silicone rubber of 100g and add 2% curing agent for mixing evenly. After the silicone rubber and the curing agent are completely mixed, put the silicon into a vacuum machine for deairing to remove the bubbles. After deaired, pouring the liquid silicone rubber into the product to be duplicated or into the mold frame.
Note: The product is used for pouring or brushing technique. That is to say, fix the product or sole model to be duplicated onto a plane plate, then enclose the plane frame with wooden plates to prevent the leakage of the silicon, mix the silicone rubber and the curing agent evenly according to the mixing ratio of 100: 2 and pour them onto the sole model, then brush evenly with a wooden plate or a brush, and fill up the mold frame with gypsum after the silicone rubber is dried.
Packed in clean 25kg/pail, 200kg/pail.