Two Component Silicone Rubber for Rapid Prototyping with Slow Shrinkage
|200-999 1,000-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14.55 US $10.02 US $9.67|
|Purchase Qty. (Kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Drum 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: E-640 silicone rubber
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Certifications: RoHS.SGS ISO9001:2000
- Application: Silicone for Tyre Mold Casting
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Sample: Available
- Trademark: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Translucent
- Brand: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- MOQ: 200 Kgs
- Port: Shenzhen
- Payment: T/T, L/C
- Specification: RoHS, ISO-2001, SGS
- HS Code: 39100000
Descriptions of addition cure silicone :
addition tyre molding silicone is generally named two-components silicone
rubber, Part A and part B. It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. The
mixing ratio is 1:1,mainly be suitable for making molds application.
Applications of addition cure silicone :
E-640 addition tyre molding silicone could be mainly used for making concrete
Stones mold , jewelry mold , statue mold, artificial craft mold, wax molds, PU molds, resin molds, gypsum casting, candle molding and chocolate , candy and any other FDA food product mold making,prototyping etc.
* low shrinkage (less than 0.1% )
*high tensile and tear strength with high copy times
*easy for operation (mixing ratio at 1:1)
*good fluidity easy for pouring operation ( in round 10000 cps )
Technique Data Sheet of E-640 addition cure silicone
Tensile strength (kgf/cm2)
Pot life/working time (mins)
Curing time/setting time (hrs)
Shrinkage rate (%)
(Note: the hardness , color, curing time and operation time is adjustable)
Operation instruction of HY-E Series molding silicone:
1. Pls clear the model and tool totally before operation to prevent cure inhibition.
2.Weigh the two part correctly by electronic weight in two separate container .
3. Mixing the two part in 1:1 and stir part A and part B evenly in 2-3 minutes .
4.And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3
minutes . (If there is no vacuum machine, pls pour the mixture carefully and slowly
down the side of the mold frame so that less bubbles caused)
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent(detergent or soap water) on
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame .
Notice: As our E-series silicone is addition cure tyre silicone , which is very easy to cause
cure inhibition , so pls do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before
operation . Besides , pls avoid the liquid E-series silicone contact or mix with the
following material , otherwise the silicone won't be cured :
1. Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic
tin compounds )
2 .Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4 .Pewter solder flux.
SHELF LIFE:8-10 months when stored under 24°C in original unopened packages.
PACKAGE: Packed in 20kg/pail+20kg/pail, 200kg/pail+200kg/pail.
More information , pls feel free to contact Ms Lydia: