Free Silicone Rubber Sample Tyre Molds RTV Silicone Rubber
|FOB Unit Price:||US $13.2 US $12.2|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8 T /Day|
|Transport Package:||20kg/Drum 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HY620 and HYE620 molding silicone rubber
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Sample: Available
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Mix Ratio: 100:3
- Catalyst: 5% for Free Charged
- Trademark: Hong Ye silicone rubber
- Origin: China
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000, UL
- Shelf Life: 10~12 Months
- Packaging Details: 25kg/Drum and 200kg/Drum
- Pot Life: 30-40mins
- Curing Time: 3-4h
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 39100000
Applications of Tyre mold making silicone rubber
1. tyre molds.
2. Silicone RTV can used for poly resin crafts, PU crafts, PU resin crafts, gypsum crafts, unsaturated resin crafts, lighting and candles crafts, plastic toy, stationery gifts crafts industry,
3. Silicone RTV is applicable for large statue Buddha, relievo furniture, furniture decorative materials, statues Buddha, artifacts copied, building decoration materials, large-scale cement mold,
4. Silicone RTV is intend for artificial fossils Factory, Europe component factory, simulation landscapes, animals and plants sculpture, sandstone crafts and so on.
Features of Tyre mold making silicone rubber
1 Two part of liquid fluid: Liquid white silicone and curing agent.
2 Cure at room-temperature within 4-8 hours, but all performance will act perfectly when it cure within 24 hours.
3 Good fluidity and excellent operation.
4 Good resistance to weather, temperature, aging, acid...
5 Excellent tear strength, comfortable duplication times.
Limitations of Tyre mold making silicone rubber
When the hardness of silicon rubber is lower than 15 shore A, the tension, the tear strength, the ageing resistance, acid and alkali-resistance of silicon rubber will reduce respectively.
When the hardness of silicon rubber is higher than 50 shore A, the tension and the tear strength of silicon rubber will reduce, and the solidified silicon mold will be easily broken.
Brushing cast for Tyre mold making silicone rubber
A. Evenly brush the mixed silicon rubber on the product which is covered with mold spray with a brush or a brush pen.
B. After the cross linking reaction (about 30 minutes), brush a second coat which can increase the tension and tear strength of the mold.
C. Cover a glass cloth on it after another 30 minutes of a second cross linking reaction, and use a brush pen or a brush to avoid any interstices.
D. Cover a third coat.
(Note: If you have high requirements for the tension and the tear strength for the mold, please repeat step c and step d. Hence, the finished silicone moulds will have a good quality and a longer life, which can help you save cost and increase production efficiency. )
During operate of silicone RTV the three impotant thing to pay attention
1. Weigh the liquid silicone rubber and curing agent exatly.
2. Stir the liquid silcone rubber and curing agent evenly.
3. We should choose the right hardness to making diffirent size of product mold.
|Hardness(shore A)|| |
|Mix ratio(A:B)|| |
|Tensile strength (MPa)|| |
|Tear-strength (kN/m)|| |
|Pot life/working time (mins)|
|Curing time/setting time (hrs)|
|Shrinkage rate (%)||0.3||0.1|