Silicone Rubber for Candle Molds
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Production Capacity:||8 T /Day|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HY-620
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- H.S. Code: 39100000
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Curing Agent / Catalyst: 4% for Free of Charged
- Mixing Ratio: 100:5 / 100:4/ 100:3
- Certificate: FDA,SGS, RoHS, MSDS, ISO9001:2000
- Specification: Good
- HS Code: 319000
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Application: Mold Making Silicone Rubber
- Color: White/off-White/Red/Yellow/Blue
- a Ppearance: Liquid
- 4% for Free of Charged: 4% for Free of Charged
- Package: Vacuum Packing
- Trademark: Hong ye silicone rubber
- Origin: China
HY-6 series silicone rubber is two parts (part A is white flowing liquid and part B is the curing agent or hardner) condensation liquid silicone rubber that can cure at normal temperature.
Silicone rubber for candle molds applications
1. Silicone rubber for candle molds can used for poly resin crafts, PU crafts, PU resin crafts, gypsum crafts, unsaturated resin crafts, lighting and candles crafts, plastic toy, stationery gifts crafts industry,
2. Silicone rubber for candle molds is applicable for large statue Buddha, relievo furniture, furniture decorative materials, statues Buddha, artifacts copied, building decoration materials, large-scale cement mold,
3. Silicone rubber for candle molds is intend for artificial fossils Factory, Europe component factory, simulation landscapes, animals and plants sculpture, sandstone crafts and so on.
Silicone rubber for candle molds features
Silicone rubber has excellent fluidity, exceptional fluidity and good operability. Tensile property and tear strength, moderate flame-retardancy and low linear shrinkage.
How to use silicone rubber mold
For example, take silicone rubber of 100g and add 2g curing agent for mixing evenly (silicone rubber and curing agent must be measured accurately).
After the silicone rubber and the curing agent are completely mixed, put the silicon into a vacuum machine for deairing to remove the bubbles.
After deaired, pouring the liquid silicone rubber into the product to be duplicated or into the mold frame.
If you don't have vacuum machine, please add 1.2% or 1.5% curing agent so that the bubbles can bubble itself. Since the less curing agent you add, the slower the mould will curdle, the bubbles will bubble out itself.