Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldings
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 kg|
|Production Capacity:||8 tons per days|
|Transport Package:||25kg/drum, 200kg/drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 635# Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum
- Appearance: Liquid
- Type: Condensation Silicone Rubber
- Color: Any Colors
- Curing Agent: 4% for Free Charged
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Specification: SGS, RoHS, MSDS, ISO-9001
- HS Code: 39100000
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Mixing Ratio: 2%-5%
- Curing Time: 3-5 Hours
- Pot Life/Working Life: 30-40 Minutes
- Sample: Available
- Sticker: Available
- Trademark: HONGYE SILICON RUBBER
- Origin: China
1. Applications for Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldings
Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldings is primarily intended for poly resin crafts, PU crafts, PU resin crafts, gypsum crafts, unsaturated resin crafts, lighting and candles crafts, plastic toy, stationery gifts crafts industry, a large statue Buddha, relievo furniture, furniture decorative materials, statues Buddha, artifacts copied, building decoration materials, large-scale cement mold, artificial fossils Factory, Europe component factory, simulation landscapes, animals and plants sculpture, sandstone crafts and so on.
2. Features for Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldings
Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldings is white or red flowing liquid with general hardness of 22-50 shore A. Silicon rubber is a kind elastic silicon rubber mold which features with resistance to deformation, high-temperature, acid-alkali and expansion as well as high reproduction times, good tensile strength, tear strength and elongation.
3. Operations for Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldings
Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldingsoperation instructions
If the customer wants to make large products and large size molds, the mold should be made of silicone rubber with high hardness. On the contrary, if the mold with fine and precision patterns, it should be made of silicon with low hardness. The amount of the curing agent depends on the actual requirements of the customer. If molds requiring fast drying and demould, more curing agent is needed; Contrarily, if molds requiring slower drying and demould, less curing agent is needed.
(Note: Our company does not recommend you to add silicone oil. If a special soft silicon mold or fine detailed and complex patterns products are required, 5%-10% silicone oil can be added to soften the mold for easy demould. )
4. The proportions and reactions of the curing agent and the silicon are listed as follows:
1). Adding curing agent 1%, the silicone can still be operated within 2.5 hours and can be demoulded after 6-8 hours.
2). Adding curing agent 2%, the silicone can still be operated within 50 minutes to 1 hour and can be demoulded after 2-3 hours.
3). Adding curing agent 3%, the silicone can still be operated within 28 - 30 minutes and can be demoulded after 1.5-2 hours.
4). Adding curing agent 4%, the silicone can still be operated within 10 - 15 minutes and can be demoulded after 1 -1.5 hours.
5. Package for Casting Silicone Rubber for Gypsum Moldings:
5kg/drum, 25kg/drum, 200kg/drum
Any more information abt liquid casting silicone for plaster figurines, pls feel free to contact Ms. Ivy
Tel: 0086-755-8994 8019