RTV Food Grade Silicone Rubber for My Own Dessert Moulds
|FOB Unit Price:||US $13.55 US $10.9|
|Purchase Qty. (kilogram)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8 Tons Per Day|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Drum, 200kg/Drum|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HY-E620
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid Rubber
- Feature: Liquid
- Purity: 100%
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Place of Origin: Guangdong China
- Cuatomize: Available
- Specification: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 39100000
- Raw Material: Natural Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: White
- Sample: Available
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Brand Name: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Application: Silicone Rubber for Mold Making
- Trademark: Hong Ye silicone rubber
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
RTV food grade silicone rubber for my own dessert moulds
Descriptions of RTV food grade silicone rubber for my own dessert moulds :
It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. The mixing ratio is 1:1 or 10:1,
mainly be suitable for making FDA products.
Advantages of RTV food grade silicone rubber for my own dessert moulds :
It is with low shrinkage (less than 0.1% ) ,high tensile and tear strength ,high copy times,easy for operation (mixing ratio at 1:1 /10:1),good fluidity easy for pouring operation ( in round 10000 cps )
, food grade with FDA(non toxic , no harm to human ).
Technique Data Sheet of silicone rubber:
Tensile strength (kgf/cm2)
Pot life/working time (mins)
Curing time/setting time (hrs)
Shrinkage rate (%)
Operation instruction of silicone rubber :
1. Pls clear the model and tool totally before operation to prevent cure inhibition.
2.Weigh the two part correctly by electronic weight in two separate container .
3. Mixing the two part in 1:1/10:1 and stir part A and part B evenly in 2-3 minutes .
4.And get the mixture for vacuum-pumping for de-air the bubble in around 2-3
minutes . (If there is no vacuum machine, pls pour the mixture carefully and slowly
down the side of the mold frame so that less bubbles caused)
5. Enclose the product (the original model) with four plastic plates or wooden plates.
6. Clean your products and brush a layer of release agent(detergent or soap water) on
7. Pour the vacuumed mixture into the model frame from the side of the mold frame .
More information , pls feel free to contact Ms Lydia,