RTV-2 Silicone Rubber for Garden Statue Concrete Molds
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9.2 US $6.2|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||8 Tons /Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HY-E630
- Material: Silicone Rubber
- Form: Liquid
- Feature: Liquid
- Sample: Available
- Purity: 100%
- Type: Condensation Silicone Rubber
- Pot Life/Working Life: 30-40 Minutes
- Transport Package: 25kg/Drum, 200kg/Drum
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Raw Material: Silicone Rubber
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: White
- Sticker: Available
- Minimum Order Quantity: 200 Kilogram
- Certifications: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001:2000
- Mixing Ratio: 100:5
- Trademark: Hong Ye Silicone Rubber
- Specification: RoHS, MSDS, SGS, ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 39100000
PLATINUM CURE RTV-2 SILICONE RUBBER
rtv-2 silicone rubber for garden statue concrete molds
Description rtv-2 silicone rubber for garden statue concrete molds
HY-E630 is generally named two-components silicone rubber, Part A and part B. It features an exceptional fluidity and good operability. The mixing ratio is 1: 1, it's kind of food grade silicone which is completely nontoxic.
Applications rtv-2 silicone rubber for garden statue concrete molds
Platinum cure silicone rubber not only suitable for making molds for chocolate, sugar, plaster, resin, concrete, polyester, candle, soap, bronze, also suitable for life casting and prosthesis.
Technical Parameters rtv-2 silicone rubber for garden statue concrete molds
|Mixing ratio||1 : 1|
|Pot life (mins)||30-50|
|Curing time (25ºC) hrs||3-5|
|Tensile strength (MPa)||5.2|
*Food grade, nontoxic.
*High tensile and tear strength
*High temperature resistance, can resist more then 250ºC
*Easy for operation (mixing ratio at 1:1)
*Good dimensional stability
This is platinum cure silicone , which is very easy to cause cure inhibition , so please do remember thoroughly clean the model and tool before operation . Besides , please avoid the silicone contact or mix with the following material , otherwise the silicone won't be cured :
1. Liquid condensation silicone ( condensation silicone not completely cured or organic tin compounds )
2. Sulphur, sulfide and sulfur rubber materials.
3. Amine compounds as well as contains the amine materials.
4. Pewter solder flux.
5kg/drum, 20kg/drum, 25kg/drum, 200kg/drum
Shelf life and transportation
1. Twelve (12) months when stored at 25C in tightly closed original packages.
2. This kind of product is non-dangerous product, which could be transported as general chemicals.
3. Storage beyond the expired date does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.