1. RTV Silicone Rubber (tin cure) similar to Rhodia 585 applications
RTV Silicone Rubber (tin cure) similar to Rhodia 585 is mainly used in mold making for the manufacturer of products made of unsaturated resin, epoxy resin, polyurethane, cultural relic duplication, architectural decoration, resin crafts, lighting ornaments, candles, statues, model design, product exploitation etc.
2. RTV Silicone Rubber (tin cure) similar to Rhodia 585 features
RTV Silicone Rubber (tin cure) similar to Rhodia 585 with the advantages of good tensile strength, high tear strength, high temperature resistance, high duplication times and repeated use, etc. It is suitable for small products or fine and precision products which is difficult to demould. Condensaton silicone rubber is one of the products with the highest use level in the production of craftwork gifts and the shrinkage less than 0.2%.
3. RTV Silicone Rubber (tin cure) similar to Rhodia 585 FAQ:
Why RTV silicone mould shrinks a lot?
1) If adding too much catalyst into condensation silicone rubber, the silicone moulds will shrink a lot. As there will be small moleculars released from the reaction between silicone and catalyst;
2) If customers need precise moulds will no shrinkage, we suggest to use addition curing silicone rubber, there will be negligible shrinkage in silicone moulds.
4. If you have any query, pls feel free to contact Julia.
|Hardness (A° )||25± 2||27|
|Mixing Ratio (%)||2~3%||2%|
|Operating time (mins 25 0 C )||30-60||30-45|
|Curing time(25 0 C)||6~8 h||3.5 h|
|Density ( g/cm 3 )||1.08||1.15|
|Viscosity (Mpas -25 0 C)||23000||42, 000|
|Tear-strength (kgf /cm)||≥ 25||23|